MathiasArtigas

New guy from Uruguay

Hi everyone here on the forums. finally after months of reading this forum i made myself an account. So ill tell you a little about myself..

My name is Mathias im 20yrs old and ive been in love with skydiving and base jumping for the past couple of years and at some point decided it was the sport for me..
So last year i made my first jump at what i belive is the mayor dropzone in Uruguay.. i chose my tandem instructor wisely.. ive been following his tandem jump videos for a long time and actually got friends to jump with him before i did.. lol..
Anyways just as i expected during the jump skydive is a sport for me.. (though i almost threw up just before landing..).

if you are interested heres the video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3YKcEBI28I

So here i am in 2014.. couple months after my tandem jump and cant wait to start my course and be on my way to a succesful A license. my plan is to start in April. so yeah.. hope to hear from the great people of this forum soon and youll hear from me :D

regards,
Mathias
Do your dreams end when you wake up?

Excellent! Good luck in your training! I think you're less likely to experience motion sickness when you're in control of the canopy, and students don't perform any extreme maneuvers that could cause that problem on a tandem jump.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

Excellent! Good luck in your training! I think you're less likely to experience motion sickness when you're in control of the canopy, and students don't perform any extreme maneuvers that could cause that problem on a tandem jump.

Yeah i really hope i dont get sick.. lol would suck being there by myself and feeling like that.. anyways thanks alot i really hope i start jumping asap.. i will post new pics and vids of my future training jumps..

skymama

Welcome to the forums! :) Good luck with your training, let us know how it goes.

Well it works a bit diferent down here.. being such a small country.. we can actualy choose our instructor.. mine is gonna be the same for the course.. really confortable with him
Thanks i hope i get the a license asap.. cant wait to start :)