bendanger

new to dz

bendanger

Hello all My name is Ben, just wanted to introduce myself and Say Hello. Started my aff a little over two months ago, I got my A license and have about 54 jumps to date. Cant wait for the weekend! My home DZ is Taft, CA.

Welcome!

Enjoy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Ben,

How is it in Taft with the new owners?? I was talking to Dave C last year when he was open 5 days a week. Do you now if they are still only F-Sun now??

I have a job site I get to visit on Elk Hills every month or so, but not usually on Friday...

I may have to make up a reason that we need a visit on Friday:P

Blue Skies

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

***Hey Ben,

How is it in Taft with the new owners?? I was talking to Dave C last year when he was open 5 days a week. Do you now if they are still only F-Sun now??***

The new owners are awesome, as of right now it is Friday through Sunday. Ive heard when it warms up they plan on being open during the week, but I am not certain and don't want to give bad info or speak on their behalf. Its been fun out there, I always have a great time!