Cloudfly

Hello, I'm new.

Hi all, I'm Chad. I'm new and just started jumping this week. I passed my first 3 AFF jumps this past week at Skydive the Farm and hope to finish my AFF within the next 2 weeks. I absolutely love it! Even though I get scared to death everytime I've went up. I've enjoyed it. Even my crappy landings, it's all worth it.

Well just wanted to introduce myself and any advice anyone has about anything would be greatly appreciated :)

have a good day.

skymama

Welcome to the forums! :)

I have already been invited to the boogie! im gonna try to get my A before then but if i cant i am still coming for the beer and the knowledge! thank you for the welcome...

And yes the farm is great! i have had nothing but great experiences there and Hans is an amazingly awesome guy.

Thanks again!

Hey New.....;)

are You Old ?? too???

IF you say it's OK... then I'm fine with it.. especially since you have proven your astute observation skills with your great endorsement, of your DZ and DZO....:)
...of course. I ALREADY had a solid sense of their quality,, right down to each staff member as well as each fun jumper...:):S:P;);)

ps... Faaar be it from Me, to correct Miss skymama...:o but she mentioned "next week " when i believe she Meant to say ' next spring '..... ;) Right Madam Moderator???
skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends.
jmy
A 3914

jimmytavino

Hey New.....;)

are You Old ?? too???

IF you say it's OK... then I'm fine with it.. especially since you have proven your astute observation skills with your great endorsement, of your DZ and DZO....:)
...of course. I ALREADY had a solid sense of their quality,, right down to each staff member as well as each fun jumper...:):S:P;);)

ps... Faaar be it from Me, to correct Miss skymama...:o but she mentioned "next week " when i believe she Meant to say ' next spring '..... ;) Right Madam Moderator???
skydive softly, skydive often, skydive with friends.
jmy
A 3914

haha, im 29. i guess im old or young depending on who you ask :p

Cloudfly

I have already been invited to the boogie! im gonna try to get my A before then but if i cant i am still coming for the beer and the knowledge! thank you for the welcome...

Greetings fellow Farm Animal!

As long as your budget allows it, I don't see why you couldn't finish your A license in the 3+ months before StPatty's rolls around. But in any event, the Farm staff will be down there and you'd be able to do just about anything at the boogie that you'd be able to do at the Farm to finish your A. (Although you might want to get your packing skills completed before hand; packing space is at a premium, and whoever is helping you learn might not be able to give you the amount of time needed.)

Divalent

***I have already been invited to the boogie! im gonna try to get my A before then but if i cant i am still coming for the beer and the knowledge! thank you for the welcome...

Greetings fellow Farm Animal!

As long as your budget allows it, I don't see why you couldn't finish your A license in the 3+ months before StPatty's rolls around. But in any event, the Farm staff will be down there and you'd be able to do just about anything at the boogie that you'd be able to do at the Farm to finish your A. (Although you might want to get your packing skills completed before hand; packing space is at a premium, and whoever is helping you learn might not be able to give you the amount of time needed.)

hello! nice to meet you! i never thought about possibly finishing my A at the boogie. :)

elleof8ed

Hi Chad!

I'm new, too. In fact, you and I are in the same boat. I'm also a few levels into AFF and loving it, but wondering when I'm going to get the hang of this landing thing.

Welcome!

thank you! yes i'm hoping my landings get better. :D

good luck to you!