Alfasatwi

Can't wait to take my AFF training!

Hello everyone,

I have had this dream of sky-diving on my own since my tandem jump back in 2007, and I just finished preparing for an AFF training next week in Morocco,

Just can't wait to start jumping on my own,

Any tips?
Dreaming for 6 years of skydiving, and after getting my AFF, I regretted waiting for so long!
To everyone over there, stop dreaming and start doing.
Blue Skies!!!

Today was the ground training, thanks for the advice skymama, tomorrow hopefully I will do my first jumps, :), the instructors were great, will post after doing my first jump hopefully.

Dreaming for 6 years of skydiving, and after getting my AFF, I regretted waiting for so long!
Blue Skies!!!

I just finished my AFF. Took four days of jumping, (2 jumps a day) to complete. I did it over the course of a month on the weekends. Every jump just keeps getting better and better!

My advice would be to ask questions when you have them. Relax and enjoy the experience. Close your eyes and visualize your dive flows before every jump. And have confidence in yourself!

Also, any additional reading of the SIM or your drop-zones study materials doesn't hurt. I enjoyed reading and researching AFF during the week when I wasn't jumping. Youtube videos are also fun to help you stay stoked.
Klaasic

Thanks for the advice BobxMarley.

I finished the AFF on the 5th of December, my 7th jump was a really nice solo jump. I must have been really unlucky, on my first solo jump (7th jump), I had a low speed malfunction (lines tangled around the parachute), and couldn't fix it, so I had to commence my emergency procedure. B|

I just can't wait to jump again. :)

Blue Skies!!!

Thanks for the compliment Bob, oh and yes, I really feel confident that I now know how to act fast when an emergency occurs, it really feels good to be alive,

A girl works in the dz took this picture of me while landing with the reserve ^_^,

Blue skies
Blue Skies!!!