sodiumazide

Almost A-licensed..took too long

Hey guys,

I'm a 26-year old aspiring skydiver from near New York City.

I am flying out from NYC to Eloy in just a couple hours to polish off my A-license and learn as much as I possibly can for the next five days. I only have a couple jumps left (plus a packing class and some quizzes) to get my license. I have coaching and 30 minutes in the tunnel all booked and ready to go (goodbye savings).

Work and life has gotten in the way of me finishing off my license while it was still warm on the East Coast...But I am committed to getting it this year. I have been obsessively reading and watching skydiving on the internet.

If anyone is going to be around this weekend/week (Nov 23-Nov 26), let me know. I would love to have some guidance from a more experienced jumper, and maybe do some 2-ways.

Blue skies!

Welcome to the club of "took to long". Life happens. I think I need maybe 3 more jumps to be done. As long as you stick with it I think is all that matters.

I once met a guy that bought a Cessna 182. He had a bunch of hours but still hadn't gotten his flying license. I had the same instructor he did. He was in no rush. Just enjoyed flying and owning his own plane. I guess it's the journey and not the destination that's important lol.