acrojunky

first rig

ok im new so bare with me im in to freeflying and swooping/canopy work im 5/10 161 pounds and looking for a rig that is small and snug that won't interfear with freeflying and gives me the space I need to concentrate on my swoop's and it need's to be very comfertable and i't can't bulge out like the wings id like it to be flat like a jave and it need's to have a sertine body mold ok ok I know this is a tall order but can anybody recemend a rig for me money not a problem the jav is ok but i really like the voodo oooooooooo ya and safety featers are a hudge pluse thanks.

brought to you by drop zone bank where if you bounce we promiseyour checks won't:)

Look I would not ask the question if I didn't know what I was doing.

I don't want to sound mean, but if you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't have to ask.

The guy in the link thought he knew what he was doing, as have a lot of others that took a helicopter ride or an ambulence ride with the lights and siren off.

How can you know what you are doing when you don't even own a rig yet?

Derek

Derek is right on man. No need to be rushing things. Get your first rig jump and learn. You may be into swooping and freefly but I have yet to see a DZ with gear suitable for these applications.

Freefly is one thing, but swooping is a different game. I have seen 1000+ jump guys bite it bad on a swoop. You know the risks, but dont be dumb about it.

If you knew what you were talking about then you wouldnt have asked the question. Does a firefighter ask how to give CPR?

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

your right I don't have my own rig im renting a icon and a crossfire from my freind because I didn't trust the student rigs at the DZ. I am a experienced freeflyer and canopy pilot and don't tell me swooping is a hole other ball game because I played that game and struck out a few times I only have experience with a icon and Student Vector that's wy I asked for container advice not canopy but CONTAINER because prier containers were uncomfirtable and big.

you guy's really shouldn't asume your talking to a complete amature just becaues I didn't completly fill out my profile

P.S some catch on faster that others.

Yep... this HAS to be a troll.

PLEASE don't feed the trolls.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka