MrBester

Teardrop Manual?

Here's one, although it's for a 94 1 pin TD Classic. If it helps any...

Just a question- your rig doesn't have the soft cutaway housings, does it? I packed an older Teardrop last month and was quite amazed to find them on it. Well, not so amazed considering the owner of that rig, but anyway...

Thanks man! (Prüferverband --- hätte ich auch selbst drauf kommen können...:$)

Hey Jerry! Honestly, I don't know if it's got soft or hard housings. I bought it via internet and it was pretty cheap. No biggie if I would have to replace the soft housings.
A friend of mine owns a '91 TD C and it's already equipped with hard housings - so I'm not really expecting to discover any soft bullshit on my new baby.

Thanks for the warning, though!:)

That last post shows a manual from 1994.

I also received a 1994 manual when I emailed Thomas Sports Equipment a couple weeks ago. So that must be "the current manual".

It seems like a bizzare company, at least to someone like me in North America with little exposure to it.

The company has been around a long time, and they have interesting rigs that at first glance seem to be carefully thought out. (Especially compared to the early days where I thought I recalled them basically doing copies of common North American rigs.)

Their web site has no manuals, bulletins, tips, or any of those things one expect to see from a manufacturer. Riggers need to be able to confirm that they are using the most current approved instructions for a particular rig. So it seems there's only one manual, 13 years old, that covers all their models...