flyingpixel

Hello from Germany!

Hi skydivers!

I´m a 38 years old guy from Munich, Germany. I did my 1st tandem 3 weeks ago and it was awesome!!! The first i´ve thought when we was landed..."I want to jump a second time"...and the second "I want to save that money for AFF";)

Now I can´t wait to start AFF next spring and have the best time of my lifeB|

Greetz
Robert
1. Benutze Dein Gehirn, 2. Falls Du bei jemandem erkennst, dass er seines nicht benutzt, bitte ihn, es zu benutzen.

flyingpixel

Hi skydivers!

I´m a 38 years old guy from Munich, Germany. I did my 1st tandem 3 weeks ago and it was awesome!!! The first i´ve thought when we was landed..."I want to jump a second time"...and the second "I want to save that money for AFF";)

Now I can´t wait to start AFF next spring and have the best time of my lifeB|

Greetz
Robert

Welcome to the family here, and welcome to your new Addiction!
You are not the contents of your wallet.

Willkommen! :)
Yep, it's definitely an addiction and I feel for you that you have to wait a while until you can do AFF! It'll be worth the wait though!

Super jealous you live in Munich! Love it there!

Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-Raymond Lindquist

@Tink1717: Danke, mir geht´s sehr gut! ...since I know that I will soon jump out of planes:ph34r:

@malooper: Thanx! If you are living at the westcoast (or whereever it will be warm the next half year) we could switch places for this period;) ...but I think you would prefer being here during Oktoberfest :D:D:D:D

1. Benutze Dein Gehirn, 2. Falls Du bei jemandem erkennst, dass er seines nicht benutzt, bitte ihn, es zu benutzen.

Ha! We could! I'm in Texas so it's significantly warmer than in Germany during the winter!

There's actually a German-influenced festival, called Wurstfest, celebrated not too far from where I live since some Germans made their way over here and settled around 150 years ago!

You might get a kick out of the web site. http://wurstfest.com/

Interestingly enough, I was actually in Munich during Frühlingsfest last year!
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
-Raymond Lindquist

Its the ONLY way to get high....Sly

+1

@malooper: Thats perfekt! I hate winter and have never been in the USA. Thanks for the link to "Wurstfest"...was very funny to see how you celebrate a german tradition:ph34r: And so I could get a good german beer as well...think that could be interesting;)
Whats up with your A Licence? Have seen your video with the funny backloops;)...hope you make good progress!