Mikey_freefall

New to the world of skydiving

Hello world! Name is mike reed, 26 I'm a journeymen electrician, currently living in California (for the time being)

I'm soon to attended my AFF course at skydive Sacramento. I have one tandem jump under my belt from 18000ft

I also have 2.5 hours in the wind tunnel (ifly sfbay is home to me)... If anyone here is a league member please feel free hit me up about scheduling some time id love to fly with new people

I'm also having a difficult time choosing my gear... PLEASE HELP!!
I'm open to your feedback

Welcome to the Big Blue Skies!

You are a long way from choosing gear.
Don't worry about that until well after your training.
You have more important things to worry about right now....training?.

We wouldn't normally start buying equipment until right around the time we get our first license...you'll know more about what you want and all the options by then.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Welcome and good luck in your training, you're going to love it. I got my "A" license last January so I am very very NEW even though I'm pushing 58. Popsjumper is right, you're a long ways from equipment. My wife and I just bought our rigs. The best thing you can do is listen to your instructors on gear (as well as everything else when it comes to skydiving). I have found in my short time in the sport that your instructors will be your best source. There's a lot of good stuff on these boards offered by the more experienced jumpers here and they provide some good data points to consider but like I said, your instructors should be for now your first source. Blue Skies!