grandmaster95

AFF Graduate

Hey all,

My name is Levi and I am rather new to the sport. I started my AFF course back in the middle of March and just passed my final jump on 7/21! I now have 2 recorded tandems and 8 solo jumps with my instructor. I can't wait to get a few more under my belt now that it's a bit more affordable. :)

If you want to know a bit about me, keep reading:

I'm 23 years old, I live in St. George, UT and I skydive out of Mesquite, Nevada. I'm a college graduate and hold a B.S in Human Communication and a minor in Mass Communication. I'm currently in my career field working for Sorenson Communications as one of their call relay center managers. I'm about 6'2" and very adventurous. I'm an avid rock climber, mountain biker, and dirt bike rider. If it doesn't make my heart beat faster, it's not doing much for me.

I love everything outdoors and everything involving extreme sports. I love to go FAST and am the very proud owner of a 2009 Ducati 1198 that is my pride and joy.

I can't wait to meet some of you, and maybe jump with a few of you in the future. If you have any questions, please ask.
Turn to the storm and say, "Give your worst, and I shall give my best."

grandmaster95

Hey all,

My name is Levi and I am rather new to the sport. I started my AFF course back in the middle of March and just passed my final jump on 7/21! I now have 2 recorded tandems and 8 solo jumps with my instructor. I can't wait to get a few more under my belt now that it's a bit more affordable. :)

If you want to know a bit about me, keep reading:

I'm 23 years old, I live in St. George, UT and I skydive out of Mesquite, Nevada. I'm a college graduate and hold a B.S in Human Communication and a minor in Mass Communication. I'm currently in my career field working for Sorenson Communications as one of their call relay center managers. I'm about 6'2" and very adventurous. I'm an avid rock climber, mountain biker, and dirt bike rider. If it doesn't make my heart beat faster, it's not doing much for me.

I love everything outdoors and everything involving extreme sports. I love to go FAST and am the very proud owner of a 2009 Ducati 1198 that is my pride and joy.

I can't wait to meet some of you, and maybe jump with a few of you in the future. If you have any questions, please ask.

My guess is that you will soon sell all those other toys. ;)

Congrats on passing AFF! Did you hit the tunnel there in SLC at all?

I don't think I could ever sell my other toy's. I'll just have to work for a promotion ;).

Nope, no tunnel flying for me yet. I'm hoping to have my A license within the next month or two and then hit Parris if I can. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forums! :) Congrats on passing AFF, I hope you are able to get your A license soon.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Haha, yes I am very much single. I probably wouldn't be able to do all the things now if I wasn't.

Well, now that you've told the ladies that you're going to ignore them and not spend any money on them, I think you'll keep your current status. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

UGAflash

A fellow Duc rider! Awesome! I ride a 2011 Ducati Hypermotard 796, my second Duc, I love it. First one was a 2002 Ducati Monster 750ie S.

They are amazing machines. Glad to see I'm not the only one with apassion for 2 expensive things. ;)

skymama

Haha, yes I am very much single. I probably wouldn't be able to do all the things now if I wasn't.

Well, now that you've told the ladies that you're going to ignore them and not spend any money on them, I think you'll keep your current status. :ph34r:

Haha, I just haven't met anyone that has had me want to change my ways ;). Plus, most everything is paid off now :)

Well, just a small update for anyone who cares.

I recorded my 26th jump this weekend an finished my A licence as well. Jumping all my own gear now with my left hand pull out and has made things much easier!

Heading to Eloy for the Rookie Roundup on this weekend! Can't wait.

grandmaster95

Well, just a small update for anyone who cares.

I recorded my 26th jump this weekend an finished my A licence as well. Jumping all my own gear now with my left hand pull out and has made things much easier!

Heading to Eloy for the Rookie Roundup on this weekend! Can't wait.

Why the left hand pull out?
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”