Backintothesky

Returning to the Sport after 10 years away!

Hello everybody!

I've spend the last 10 years looking up at the sky. Did 10 minutes in a windtunnel a couple of years ago but it doesn't really have the same appeal!

I never finished RAPS in the UK (got stuck on 5 second delays) and ran out of time and money (was off to uni the same year).

10 years later living in France with my other half (whose French). I was going to do AFF in the UK before I moved 2 years ago but I ended up making the decision to come out here and wait till I was settled financially and life wise.

Going to book my AFF (called PACS here) at Skydive Pujaut for next year. Can't bloody wait :-)

Let the countdown commence!

Backintothesky

Hello everybody!

I've spend the last 10 years looking up at the sky. Did 10 minutes in a windtunnel a couple of years ago but it doesn't really have the same appeal!

I never finished RAPS in the UK (got stuck on 5 second delays) and ran out of time and money (was off to uni the same year).

10 years later living in France with my other half (whose French). I was going to do AFF in the UK before I moved 2 years ago but I ended up making the decision to come out here and wait till I was settled financially and life wise.

Going to book my AFF (called PACS here) at Skydive Pujaut for next year. Can't bloody wait :-)

Let the countdown commence!

So welcome back to the sport.
and why were you gone for so long? ya gotta stay with the in-crowd mang.
since you've been gone for so long you need to work your way back up ...which means the first thing you need to do is give your local DZ and staff some BEER! :D