UGAflash

First IAD grad at Skydive Monroe, GA

Hey all, my name is Seth and as of last weekend (Saturday) I was the first student IAD graduate from Skydive Monroe in Monroe, GA. I got into the sport from a future roommate of mine from Savannah who had been jumping in Palatka, FL for the past two years. From the first IAD jump at 3,500ft I was instantly hooked. I started the IAD course in February and graduated at IAD jump 13 when normally you have to go to IAD jump 15. I graduated early and had to do my first solo Saturday and another Sunday. I'm glad I finally joined this forum because I've heard so much about it and I'm excited to be here!

Thanks for having me and being so welcoming!

Seth

Welcome to the forums! :) Congrats on finishing your training early. Since you are in GA, make you you plan on spending St. Pat's weekend with a lot of us in Fitzgerald, there is a great boogie there.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

UGAflash

I'm a beer sales rep for a local distributor so I've got plenty of stock coming their way. ;)

Instant friends!
:D:D:D

"OK, Seth! Back up the big-rig over here right by the hangar!"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

UGAflash

Here's a youtube video of my IAD #13 jump. Any pointers or advice would be great and helpful! This was my last jump on IAD student status and graduated two jumps early!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNyWzOU3RxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNyWzOU3RxE

Just making it clicky for you.

Congrats!
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

FastRodriguez

Dont mind goonies kid.
The guy is a tool. Must have an E.D. Thats the only explanation for his shitty attitude.
Congrats and have fun!!!

C'mon bro..it was a cool story..very unique and special..heck we've all gone through it and knows how it felt on our first...jump.

no need to call me a tool..but for E.D..well i corrected that..take Testosterone boosters and i've never felt better.