hawyniron11

Finally completed AFF

hawyniron11

I finally completed AFF, thanks to folks at Skydive Arizona.
continuing to coach jumps for my "A" license. Having a blast here when there's no dust devils

Good work. Don't worry about sitting out bad weather. It will make you appreciate the perfect weather days ahead of you.

hawyniron11

I finally completed AFF, thanks to folks at Skydive Arizona.
continuing to coach jumps for my "A" license. Having a blast here when there's no dust devils

Long time lurker and first time poster...
Congrats Marius... Now, how about telling us about the sexual assault by the tree on Friday.:P
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth - Mike Tyson

followed the landing pattern of the guy before me, he landed down wind. I over shot the grass, lined up a clear path, flared. right before landing coming real fast(downwind landing) I see this bush I'm going to hit, so i lift my legs the bush catches my behind (ass), flips me and a roll to a stop. My but was really sore, went to drop off my chute to pack and the told the packer what happened. The packer asked me if I got any thorns? I told him "NO LOTS OF PRESSURE, NO PENETRATION". Having a blast!