NuMRX

Hey Y'all, new here

Welcome!

I always recommend that one should do at least one skydive. Who knows ? You might like it!

On the other hand, there is a major danger with doing your skydive that nobody is going to tell you about but I'll let the cat out of the bag...

The major danger is......
You'll like it so much that you'll want to do it again and again and again and again and there goes your house payment, your car payment, your SO, your dog, your cat, and all your current friends.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Welcome!

I always recommend that one should do at least one skydive. Who knows ? You might like it!

On the other hand, there is a major danger with doing your skydive that nobody is going to tell you about but I'll let the cat out of the bag...

The major danger is......
You'll like it so much that you'll want to do it again and again and again and again and there goes your house payment, your car payment, your SO, your dog, your cat, and all your current friends.
:D:D:D

Haha, yeah I've heard that and I think I'm going to get addicted to it for sure. Although I'm afraid that they are going to cover so dang much in ground school for my first AFF jump that I'm not going to pass the test. I hate cramming.

just go for it mate. once you do you will think "why the hell didn't I just do it earlier ?" I am doing my Aff course now and only done stage 4 so far but already all the stuff I was stressing over is gone, its all fun from here. as long as you can remember and put in practice the main things like proper exit, pulling on time and correct body positions you will pick up the small stuff as you get over your initial fear. Like the order of the verbal routines etc if your DZ does them.