Korsky570

Hello from the coal region of PA!

Hello my name is Korey. I'm from a small city in north east PA. My home DZ is "Above the Poconos Skydivers" and I absolutely love my family up there. I made my first jump in July and fell in love instantly. Skydiving has become a huge passion for myself as it does for many others and I am proud to be part of the skydiving community. I really look forward to achieving and going as far as I can in this sport. I hope to make it my life one day. Happy Jumping! :)

Welcome to the forums!!!:)
I'm from Western Pa. Johnstown as a matter a fact.

Been off jump status for a bit because of an injury but hope to get back in the air this summer.

Did all my jumping when I lived in Indianapolis, In.

Hope to see you in the skies of Pa. soon

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well, if you're ready to get your boogie on next month, you could go to Fitzgerald, GA over St. Pat's weekend (hosted by dz.commer Spence at a campground) or DeLand on Easter weekend (hosted by Team Dirty Sanchez)

Later in the summer are Carolinafest (NC), Summerfest (Chicago) and Lost Prairie (MT). I haven't been to any of these, but there's always a lot of excitement about them every year.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon