Eriks-Angelos

Hello from STL MO

Hey everybody! I'm Stephen, new to the sport have 30 jumps now, started jumping at the end of July, I jump out at Talorville Il, at Mid America Sport Parachute Club.

one of the coolest things about where I jump Lew Sanborn D-1 jumps out there, so it's really cool talking to him!

have a great thanksgiving everybody! :)

Very cool. Lew stated jumping in 1948!!!! Get him to tell you a lot of jump stories from back in the day. Very few of those guys are left and far fewer still jump. I met Lew at WFFC a few years ago and stupidly didnt hink of asking him to sign my logbook.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Very cool. Lew stated jumping in 1948!!!! Get him to tell you a lot of jump stories from back in the day. Very few of those guys are left and far fewer still jump. I met Lew at WFFC a few years ago and stupidly didnt hink of asking him to sign my logbook.

Hey Mark! Send me your logbook sometime, and when I am down there, I will have him sign it for you, or you can send it to the WFFC Airboss, he would take care of that for you too!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]