dtkim80

San Antonio y'all?

Hey, I'm Dave from NY. I've been living in San Antonio for a couple of years, and decided that I'll be getting back into skydiving once I'm back from my overseas job. I'm just testing the waters to see who's in San Antonio.

Little about me: I went through my AFF in South Africa and jumped here and there. Not a lot of jumps under my belt right now, but I earned my A license. I got a brand new rig that needs to get some rigging services done so I need a connection there. I need a coach to get me back into it. I'm highly trainable. I'd like to get pretty good with R/W first, then gradually get into a freefly progression (back, sit, head down, etc).

Misc: I'm a single dude, korean heritage, born in the US of A. Served in the Army and have been working with the Army for a bit now, mostly in deployed areas. I love riding my CBR 1000 and miss skydiving everyday. Looking to learn more about the sport from anyone who is willing to help!

I love riding my CBR 1000 and miss skydiving everyday.

The heck with the CBR - he gets to ride Miss Skydiving EVERY DAY!! I didn't even know there was a Miss Skydiving contest:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Welcome to the forums! :) Which dz will you be calling home? I bet they can help you find a good Rigger.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon