alexafox

Hey ho!

So it's official.... I'm overwhelmingly addicted to skydiving!

I started my AFF in mid April and I've clocked up 35 jumps so far!
I just bought my own gear and I'm in love with it. If I could marry it I would. I got myself a Jav with a Tri 168 and Raven 150 Res.

Don't tell the other skydivers but sometimes I repack my canopy mid week so I can do SOMETHING related to skydiving just to scratch the itch! ;) Haha

So I'm from Australia and my home DZ is Nagambie in Victoria!
I'm heading to San Fran in August for some tunnel time and jumping at Lodi which I cannot wait for!!!

I'm hitting Perris for a couple of days before I go home as well, hoping to do a Balloon or heli jump!
I'm staying at the IHOP in Perris which I've heard is a lot of fun!

For my 100th jump my plan is to do an Undie Hundie Wingsuit Rodeo! :P

If you're a Lodi or Perris local, hit me up! I want to have a beer with YOU!!

Lex aka 'DangerFox' ;)
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

Hell yea!

There's some really nice DZ's in Aus! Just make sure you've got a few jumps before you come over here. Our regulations are waaaaaay more strict than other countries apparently... There's all these additional licenses and stuff...

I'm sure you'll have a blast over here!

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

Yo yo im a perris local and guess what i just got my first wingsuit...dont have enough jumps to jump it yet but i couldnt pass it up for the price...but hit me up when u head out to perris ill def grab a beer and balloon jump...reverse that order!!!;)

Awesome dude!!

Do you live in LA or perris?

My plan is to head out from LA early on the morning of the 15th August and return to LA on the arvo of the 17th Aug...

Do you drive from LA to Perris?

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

Don't get your hopes up about doing a balloon jump. I wanted to do one with my wife before leaving CA and they tried to tell her she needed more jumps. If your profile numbers are right, she had at least twice as many as any of you who are talking about it. Don't hate me. I just wanted you to be informed before you get all excited then get shot down.

Don't get your hopes up about doing a balloon jump. I wanted to do one with my wife before leaving CA and they tried to tell her she needed more jumps. If your profile numbers are right, she had at least twice as many as any of you who are talking about it. Don't hate me. I just wanted you to be informed before you get all excited then get shot down.

Thanks for that info... I did hear that there were certain jump numbers so I'll see what I'm up to by the time I get there and ask around! :)

Otherwise I'll be stoked just to be jumping out of different planes! :) I'm always jumping from an XL.

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

I had a damn good time! :P

The Hot air balloon jump was the coolest thing I've ever done... Ever... Seriously... Amazeballs... Am I getting through on this one? Lol It was awesome!

Learnt so much over there! TJ is a f***king machine!

Inspiring stuff!

Here's some footage of my second tunnel session! :)

http://youtu.be/Zka6-EtBMlw

SIIIIIIICK!

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

2nd session? Damn! You da bomb!

Naw thanks! I had some trouble with my shoulder in the tunnel so I was a bit devo I didn't get to do much free flying... I've got the back flying nailed though now! Haha And I did get to go head down for one session so that was a plus! :P

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com