PPL

Well, I don't fall very well.

PPL your original post sounded like I was writing it from my jumps. I don't have any problem with stepping out of the plane (king air) and I seem to handle the canopy ok but my arch SUCKS.
I'm looking into a wind tunnel about 8 hours away but I need it.
J4 ended up with a white canopy over me due to rolling on my side as I pulled.
Oh and J4 is not when you when you are supposed to go on your back but at least I know I can get back belly to earth on my own when I get to that stage!!!!
DAMN

If I'm not mistaken, they said on my next jump, which will be number 4, they were going to start deliberately flipping me over onto my back and things of that nature so I could start working on regaining my stability. Entirely possible I misheard though.
I am, however, cleared for one instructor which makes me feel better. Don't get me wrong, I know it's absolutely essential for me to have an instructor there right now to bail me out, but at the same time, I'm not a person who learns well with someone being right in my face; I'm very much an independent learner. I need to be left to my own devices to a large extent before things really start to sink in.
So, I'm looking forward to being able to practice some stuff on my own, and yet with the confidence booster of knowing I have someone right there to help me out should something go wrong.
Is it the weekend yet?

One of my instructors told me to improve my arch is, invision yourself "taking a drunken piss" If you think about it's the perfect arch! So for your next off dz training, go out, drink some beers and practice your arch! haha.

Thars just wrong in to many ways!
But I do agree with the visual.
But popping a reserve on 4 was not in my plans of perfection !
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"

ARGH. I'm frustrated. It's been almost two months since my last jump, which was my 4th. It's been one thing or another. Money, my crazy EMS work schedule, or weather. Always something. I finally have the money sorted out so it shouldn't be an issue. So i was looking forward to getting out this weekend, and it looks like the weather is going to be shit.
I haven't been slacking. I'm always reading my SIM or reviewing procedures, etc., but I'm afraid when I get back out now, they're gonna tell me I'm boned and need to exit with two instructors or something. I'm really, really frustrated right now.

Edit: I did just do 30 minutes in the tunnel at Skyventure CO, though. That has to count for something.

I kind of know what your feeling. I missed four weeks after my cluster of a jump #4. Made one repeat with just falling stable as a goal with no maneuvers or intention of passing and then flew to Raeford and spent 15 minutes (5x3) in the tunnel.
Just finished AFF this past weekend and now am starting solos and coached jumps toward my A.
In my case the tunnel was an amazing improvement in my stability, Manuevers, and Saftey.
Safe jumps and blue sky's.
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"

It is still early. Keep a close eye on it, it might get better. If it does, you can't jump if you are not there.

If it is just a bit too windy and others are jumping, it might be a good day to learn to pack.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”