mr.walczak

New PFF Student

Hows it going??? My names Tyler Walczak from Toronto Canada and fly out of S.W.O.O.P... Joined awhile back and lurked until I finally started my PFF course (Canadian AFF equivalent) Started my Tunnel PFF April 30th with 20 minutes at Skyventure then headed to the sky for 5 jumps.. So far on my level 5 have yet to do it Due to that shitty thing called work :( anyways just thought I'd introduce myself and look forward to being part of the community! In the mean time heres some of the footage I got during my PFF lol Feel free to give pointers! Still super new

Heres my Level 4 jump from last weekend

https://vimeo.com/42056307

Hi,

Toronto new students unite! :P New on the forums myself too so not much of a welcoming committee I guess, but still, nice to 'meet' you.

For me, that pesky thing called work is bankrolling my participation in the sport but I feel your pain.

I hope to check out S.W.O.O.P sometime so maybe I'll catch you there.

Regards,
E

Absolutley! I have 45 minutes in the tunnel total and although the nerves play a huge factor I was much more confident during free fall in the air on my first PFF jump I flew solo from the instructors after my practice pulls... Still need to work on stable poised exits lol, Can't learn that in the tunnel