NvyZero

Just received my A

So I am here introducing myself as a newly A licensed skydiver. I have noticed a new nervousness in myself b4 a skydive with other people, I find this nervousness actually really awesome b/c once I leave the plane it's gone and all I can do is focus on trying to get to the formation and when it goes good it's an awesome feeling knowing I did it. But not making it kinda makes me upset with myself b/c I know I should be able to do it! Anybody else ever feel this?

Like many others, I find the plane ride to be the scariest part.

One of the things I love about skydiving is that once my foot leaves the door, I'm not thinking about life's little bothers....GFs, money, bills, assholes, goobermints, dz.com mods, et al.

It's pure, unadulterated fun!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

every time i jump with someone new...i just got my A as well and been doin some 2, 3, and 4 ways and everytime i have those same feelings its great when everything comes together and i am always wondering what i did wrong if it goes different from the plan...but i just booked a lot of tunnel time 2 hrs worth and i have been told by my coaches and instructors through AFF that it is never a bad thing to get in the tunnel especially when wanting to learn with others cuz the glass actually can teach u proximity im told idk just gon off what i have been told and have been asking... but yea man keep at it hope we can jump sometime if your out at perris BLUE SKIES!!!