DubJump

What Up from the PNW

Sup all. My names Levi Fahrenholtz and I'm from the Olympic Peninsula. Just did my first jump (static) a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Planning on getting my license and am just really excited for what's to come.

A few quick things about me, I have been snowboarding all my life and love it with a passion. Almost all my friends are into that and rock climbing. I'm the odd one out in that scenario seeing as I'm not really a rock climber (done a few climbs but nothing extreme unlike a friend of mine that climbs El Cap on a regular bases haha). Because of this I wanted to get out and discover something new and sorta stumbled upon Skydiving. I'm a huge music freak and try to make it to every festival possible that has a generous lineup of Dub-step. I have a group of friends and we refer to ourselves as the Boozey Snake Tribe. That pretty much explains how I live. And of course I also have my responsibilities, such as school and work.

But yea, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and am looking forward from learning a lot on website. Much thanks. Whompity-Whomp-Whomp.
Voodoo Symphony in the M-I-N-D. Wav files rub on your brain files constantly.