andyflylife

TSE Zerox- Anybody jump one??

Its probably a bit more of a British choice but just wondering if anybody jumps a modern zerox container??

Ive been considering buying one from Thomas Sports as an alternative to the much used Teardrop Superfly with its 'Pop Top' style reserve pilot chute.

The Zerox looks quite upto date from what ive seen, but wondering about freefly friendly-ness etc...
No reviews to look at as nobody has wrote one in gear reviews.:(
Any views appreciated.

Blue skies

"swooper 24/7, 365!"
ME on Myspace
My Project playlist

The Zerox is a Vector clone, or at least it was origionally.
I guess that's why it's called a zerox.
Thomas Sports did a bit of cloning in the early days, for example the forrunner of the Teardrop was the Chaser.
Sound like another set of gear?
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

the new zerox is a next clone!

The next and the zerox are actually both made at TSE in the UK. Paratec make the canopies in germany but sub-contract the manufacture of the NEXT to TSE.

If you compare a next/zerox to the tear drop superfly you will notice that they are pretty much exactly the same design (except the teardrop is a pop top of course).

I've had my NEXT for about a year now. Apart from a slight problem with PC hesitation due to the kill line shrinking I had no problems with it. They did a really good job of making it fit the measurements, its seriously comfortable!!!