awdordie

New member from TN and never jumped from a perfectly operating airplane

Hello community. the names Curtis. Im 23 almost 24 and im from Tennessee. I have never jumped before although here recently i have been thinking about doing so more and more often.

I have always been into trying new and exciting things and i think skydiving will more than likely become a hobby for me.

any first timers adive you want to give or any recommendations on where to go in tennessee would be appreciated. i have talked my girlfriend into allowing me and even paying for my first jump on or around my 24th birthday which is april 4th. thanks!

Well, as a VERY new jumper, I say welcome to the life of skydiving! It's great that your girlfriend supports you, and just remember to pay attention to everything your instructor tells you...And do what he/she says!

Have a great time!
"When you enjoy the time your wasting, your not wasting time" ~ Undecided

Welcome to the forums! :)here. It appears that the Chattanooga Skydiving Company is brand new. I don't know if that would be a concern for you or if you'd rather go to a more established place. Good luck and have fun!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Welcome to the forums! :)here. It appears that the Chattanooga Skydiving Company is brand new. I don't know if that would be a concern for you or if you'd rather go to a more established place. Good luck and have fun!

There is a very REAL possibility that this DZ is a sLyride DZ since it is being ran by sLyride employees. Better choices would be either Skydive the Farm or Skydive East Tennessee. If you live closer to Nashville, Tullahoma or Cullman would be your better choices and if you are near Memphis or anywhere west of Nashville, you definitely should try West Tennessee Skydiving. The following are links that go DIRECTLY to their sites.
Just remember, No matter what, NEVER deal with 1 800 Skyride, Sportations, AST Skydiving, ASC Skydiving, Thrill Planet, PRO Skydiving or any other middle man website! They are a scam that is ONLY designed to take your money! ONLY deal directly with the dropzone!
www.skydivethefarm.com
skydiveet.com
www.tennskydive.com
http://skydivekingair.com/
www.skydivealabama.com
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

im actually 45 min northeast of nashville. Trousdale county to be exact. and i have been checking out the Tennessee skydiving llc in Tullahoma as it would be the closest. to my home city.

ive also looked into a few near savanna GA since that is where i will be on my 24th birthday. My sister is stationed near there and is a combat medic in the united states army.

And thanks for the heads up about skyride. I have already read some reviews about them before even joining this forum, and read the sticky so i know to stay away from them.

im actually 45 min northeast of nashville. Trousdale county to be exact. and i have been checking out the Tennessee skydiving llc in Tullahoma as it would be the closest. to my home city.

ive also looked into a few near savanna GA since that is where i will be on my 24th birthday. My sister is stationed near there and is a combat medic in the united states army.

And thanks for the heads up about skyride. I have already read some reviews about them before even joining this forum, and read the sticky so i know to stay away from them.

Good man!!! Glad to see that you did your homework and educated yourself about what the scam is!

BTW, Send a Thank You to your sister for her service!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org