Dredge

Howdy!

Greetings all! Been reading these forums all winter and now that I am planning to do my first jumps once the weather gets nice I figured I might as well sign up and start participating.

I am really excited about starting my jumping career and look forward to getting to know the sport and its people alot better.

A little bit about me, I am currently a Combat Medic with the US army. A job that has kept me busy for almost 10 years now. Deployed to Iraq twice and ever since I was hit by IED's I have made strives to live life and do the things I wanted to do. Some say that I turned into an adrenaline junky but I see it as enjoying what time I have and making thet most of everything.

So hello, rock on, and see you out there!

Hi.

I've got about 10 years of active service too, a few deployments, and I couldn't agree more. Live, because as far as I know you only get one chance to do it.

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask any questions any time. There are some crazies here like on any forum but for the most part it's cool and you prolly already have thick skin anyway.

Blue skies!!