sun1987

Newbie jump ticket questin

I just want to ask what "jump ticket" means. For example a jump ticket from 3000 meters altitude is 20 EUR. Does it mean that I pay 20 EUR and jump from that altitude? It may seem quite silly question but I could not find the meaning of the phrase "jump ticket" anywhere. Seems everyone except me knows what it means:)

Just like buying a movie ticket at the theatre. You pay your money to one person in exchange for a ticket that is good for one movie. Then a few minutes later you present your ticket to another person as proof that you have paid for the movie, who then admits you to the auditorium.

With a jump ticket, you pay the person in charge of the money for a ticket, which symbolizes that you have paid for a jump. You then later present that jump ticket to a manifest person, who takes it as proof that you have paid for a jump, and lets you on the plane.

I just want to ask what "jump ticket" means. For example a jump ticket from 3000 meters altitude is 20 EUR. Does it mean that I pay 20 EUR and jump from that altitude? It may seem quite silly question but I could not find the meaning of the phrase "jump ticket" anywhere. Seems everyone except me knows what it means:)

Keep in mind it's $20 for an experienced jumper with a license.

Your first jump will be 200+ if you go the tandem route.

Worth every penny and more.;)