flyingatoms

My 1st jump is tomorrow

Good afternoon everyone,

My very first jump is tomorrow. I NEVER thought I'd ever intentionally jump from a plane, and now I'm trying to shake the fright and embrace the amazement I'll experience. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been to Skydive New Jersey, as that's where I am going. I know I'll probably love it and want to keep doing this and for that I am excited - but exiting the plane will be difficult for sure. They'll have to pull me out, and I've already given them the heads up haha anyway I'd love to hear any tips you may have or if you have anything to tell me about SkyDive New Jersey (in Pittstown) that'd be great. Thank you and I look forward to being on this forum a lot! :)

Thanks everyone, the jump was cool, 10k feet and yes I am prepared to go broke from my new expensive hobby/addiction! LOL i was surprisingly unfazed which is very odd to say -- but my challenge will be when i eventually jump alone. as soon as the chute opened i was crushed haha but i wanted to go again right away!