Torrent

Hey Everyone, from Neosho Missouri

Just checkin in to say hey and post a little info!

I got out of the military last year with about 40 static line jumps.

A few days ago I started AFF with Free Fall Express in Mount Vernon, Mo!

Everyone there was awesome and I can't wait to do my next jumps this weekend!

Anyway, hey to everyone :)
"Do the thing you fear and fear will disappear"

Well so far I've only done the one Tandem, but there is definitely no comparison! Free Falling is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced up to this point in my life!

I can't wait to do more! I am scheduled to do my next jump this weekend but it looks like it's going to get rained out :( I hope not though!

Oh, welcome to the world of getting all excited about skydiving on the weekend and then being weathered out. Just make sure you don't participate in stupid skydiver games while you are waiting. It's a trick! Someone always gets hurt! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well so far I've only done the one Tandem...

The one tandem? I thought you said AFF.

Lots of places do a tandem or two to start off AFF.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It wasn't supposed to be a tandem. The winds were just really high, but i wanted to jump really badly too, so they let me do a tandem but still do everything I would have normally done if I wasn't attached to someone.

Hello Torrent,

The people at Freefall Express are great and I'm sure you will benefit with great instruction. My company has a facility in Neosho and so I get down that way every few months and so maybe we can share some military jump stories.

I hope to be down that way in June and if I am lucky there will be good weahter for the hillbilly boogie which Freefall Express does over the Father's day weekend.

Welcome to the fraternity.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Oh, welcome to the world of getting all excited about skydiving on the weekend and then being weathered out. Just make sure you don't participate in stupid skydiver games while you are waiting. It's a trick! Someone always gets hurt! :ph34r:

Stay away from the electric 8way... LFMF[:/]