mondo77

Just got my A!

Just figured I'd come in and introduce myself after getting my A this past Sunday B|!

Well, I started jumping back in August '10 at Skydive Elsinore. Did my first jump as an AFF course as a 21st birthday present. Loved so I figured I'd come out and do it a second time before my thirty days was up (jump number 2 was 28 days from jump number one :P) and after that got completely and hopelessly hooked!! The sport and it's participants are amazing and very welcoming. I'm currently in the process of purchasing my own rig so yes, I am selling EVERYTHING I own that is not skydiving related haha! Gotta pay for it somehow being a broke college kid and all.

A big thanks to everyone out at the DZ for helping me get this far and for encouraging me to go further. I have definitely found a lifelong sport :)

Just figured I'd come in and introduce myself after getting my A this past Sunday B|!

Well, I started jumping back in August '10 at Skydive Elsinore. Did my first jump as an AFF course as a 21st birthday present. Loved so I figured I'd come out and do it a second time before my thirty days was up (jump number 2 was 28 days from jump number one :P) and after that got completely and hopelessly hooked!! The sport and it's participants are amazing and very welcoming. I'm currently in the process of purchasing my own rig so yes, I am selling EVERYTHING I own that is not skydiving related haha! Gotta pay for it somehow being a broke college kid and all.

A big thanks to everyone out at the DZ for helping me get this far and for encouraging me to go further. I have definitely found a lifelong sport :)

Congratulations! Welcome to the party.:ph34r:

The question is - Did you pay your Beer Dues?

Skymama will be very dissapointed if you did not.

Congrats - Enjoy -

Sell plasma.:D

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Eh, if I ever get a coach rating maybe I'll do it to my students ;) haha.

Skymama; Boneanza and chicks rock at elsinore, maybe halloween boogie somehwere. All depends on travel money (which doesnt exist right now, bought my container and reserve this morning. B| = how my wallet feels)