BlueWaterySky

Greetings from Norway!

Hi everyone!

I´m from the west coast of Norway, and is in the progress of getting into skydiving. Had a trip to England, but crappy weather cancelled all jumping, bummer!

Now I´m looking for a place to complete AFF&A-license and hopefully get in as many jumps as possible! Considering Canary islands or Miama(yeah, pretty far apart).

If anyone know of any good drop zones in miami or california which is also good for jumping post-course dont be shy to send me a message! :P

Cheers!

Get yourself up to Z-Hills close to Tampa! Great people and nice atmosphere for new jumpers. I was instructor at OFSK last season but I know Florida DZ's well. If you need help with Licenses then let me know as I have other Norwegian students in same situation as you.

You can't go wrong at Z-hills and I can give you a few names of people there who will look after you when you arrive.

Nice vibe, cool people and you can get lots of jumps in even on a quiet day! You can PM me if you require more advice or help.

Thanks both of you! :)
Yeah, well I´ve checked out virtually every dropzone in the area, but it´s hard to tell from just a web site and a couple of emails what you´re gonna get. Nice to get some thoughts here on the forum!

Skydive Miami, Z-hill, AirAdventures is on the list. Would be nice being on a nice friendly small DZ, but for alot of jumping maybe a bigger DZ is better?