hughes

how to be a tandemaster

To start you must have D License, 500 jumps, 3 years in the sport, coach rating, a signed logbook (with all qualifications) and a cut away. (im sure i'm missing something)
you have a little way to go if your at 2 jumps.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

thanks for that iam just starting out in the sport and have yet to do my aff as i am moving to auz and wanted to persue this what would be the best complete rig to go for ? any other advice would be much appreciate thanx

there is a whole bunch in that run on sentence that doesn't make sense!

You want to be a TM but havent made a jump yet?

What does moving to Auz (is that Australia or Austria or New Zealand) have to do with it?

And where did rig question come in to play?

My suggestion is to look up the nearest DZ to you (http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/) and ask questions there.

Good luck.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"