GoHuskers

New jumper in Texas

Howdy. Yep, that cloud layer kept a lot of jumpers on the ground this weekend.

And if you're a cornhusker's fan, I guess you weren't too happy about the game Saturday either.

Perhaps he should be a fan of a Texas team, then he wouldn't be as dissapointed all the time.:):):D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And if you're a cornhusker's fan, I guess you weren't too happy about the game Saturday either.

Perhaps he should be a fan of a Texas team, then he wouldn't be as dissapointed all the time.:):):D:D

Beat me to it. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It . . . IS . . . a long way from the Hover-round to the keyboard . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

You have a long reach advantage with the crutches...:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You have a long reach advantage with the crutches...:D

I have grad-ee-ated to a walker these days -

Well - kind of . . .

Welcome to the forums! :)

'course he does - didn't he see I was bringing beer?

You bring beer would be a 1st...better bring TWO cases! :ph34r:

I did - they were in the wheel barow - but it was a LONG Walk!

I'm a cornhuskers fan through and through. We were the greatest college football team in the 80s and 90s. I say the 80s because the teams that kept beating us proved to be paying their players. Hence they weren't college football teams but pro teams wearing college jerseys(Miami, Oklahoma). In the 90s we finally got into the speed, speed, speed craze and produced some of the finest defenses college football has ever seen. Dr Tom is truly a class act and the perfect ambassador for our otherwise unremarkable state. He is also the perfect ambassador for college football at large. He is a man of deep principle and a humble personality. People often confused that with apathy. He had a burning desire to win and generally had more injuries on Tuesdays than he did on Saturdays. That was when the huskers had good on good full contact scrimmages to keep their place on the roster. I thought about transitioning to a longhorns fan as I am never leaving Texas. The fact of the matter is that my heart bleeds crimson and cream and I don't really care if other programs rise or fall. Cornhusker for life, for better or worse.

I finished AFF a couple of weekends ago and have made a couple of 3 ways while I'm waiting to get my A license. I'm impatiently waiting for my infinity container to arrive so I can jump my own gear. I've got a Pilot 210, PD 193R, and Argus. I lreally like the fun jumper community at SSM. Hope to see y'all out at San Marcos,

Blue Skies