MX304

New jumper in TX.

Hi all. I made my first tandem after years of putting it off last Sat. at Skydive Westex. I plan to go back for one more this weekend, then start my static line program in the spring after it warms back up. Looking forward to a new adventure, and new friends.

Hi all. I made my first tandem after years of putting it off last Sat. at Skydive Westex. I plan to go back for one more this weekend, then start my static line program in the spring after it warms back up. Looking forward to a new adventure, and new friends.

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

Good to see some new blood in Texas!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

Thanks. I look forward to getting licensed and jumping some of the more scenic areas of TX.

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

Thanks. I look forward to getting licensed and jumping some of the more scenic areas of TX.

Texas...SCENIC?!?! :D

Welcome to the jungle from another Lone Star Loon! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

Well some areas are better than others. At least there isn't much to hit here if you have to land off site. As long as you miss the wind farm you're good.

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

Well some areas are better than others. At least there isn't much to hit here if you have to land off site. As long as you miss the wind farm you're good.

When ya get down to the Houston area sound off...we like jumping with nOObs down here! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Welcome to the Forums!

Hang out and have fun!

When ya get down to the Houston area sound off...we like jumping with nOObs down here! B|

And for a beer and a cigarette, you can get some really interesting stories.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun