jake95

finally got my jump

well, the 25th finally came. as soon as i finished ground school we were loaded up and ready to jump. the whole experience was amazing. i dont really remember my freefall, i was to busy going through my procedures. but once i was under a good canopy it was quiet and peaceful. I landed on 2 feet about 25 yards from the bullseye. my instructor said it was a great landing, which made me feel good. jump 2 6am tomorrow cant f&*^en wait.

just got jump 4 and 5 completed, i'm moving ahead of the game. jump 4 i exited on my own completed 2 back flips and a 360. landed on 2 feet 10 feet from the bullseye. jump 5 i did a diving exit on my own got stable did a front flip then docked with my instructor. landed in tumble weed this time though. i am so addicted.

jumps 2 and three done, my instructor said i was a natural, i guess even 3 minutes of tunnel time helps, almost got jump 4 in but the wind picked up.

Yeah I know how that is. I got done with ground school today and couldn't do jump one today because of the wind. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow

jumps 2 and three done, my instructor said i was a natural, i guess even 3 minutes of tunnel time helps, almost got jump 4 in but the wind picked up.

Yeah I know how that is. I got done with ground school today and couldn't do jump one today because of the wind. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow

Heh... better than me. After ground school we flew up to 14,000 feet and the pilot called it all off right before the red light. Way too many clouds. Maybe they did it just to mess with my nerves a bit ;)
Don't forget to pull!