FlyingFrank

New to skydiving, Hello!

Hi everyone,
I just did my first tandem the other day and I am hooked. I have been lurking around the past couple of days on this forum, but I might post more often here or there. I will be saving up this year so I can do AFF and get my A license.

Blue Skies,
Frank
Some people spend their whole lives afraid to die that they never truly live.

You're telling me. I can't stop thinking about it. I did my tandem at Skydive Spaceland in Houston, and already bought my 2nd tandem, but they do STP instead of AFF, at least in the beginning of the course. :( wish I had a money tree.

I don't know. At the time I didn't think it would make me wanna skydive as a hobby or anything, but I had so much fun that I wanted to jump a second time. The only thing is that thought of skydiving just grew and grew and grew until now I really want to jump again and do the AFF course and get my A license and stuff. People think I'm crazy cuz I wanna do this, but I don't think I can live and not jump again after I've felt what it feels like to fly. I watch videos of people jumping and doing flips and stuff and I'm just like, "wow, that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!" haha.