Throttlebender

New in Cincinnati

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Cameron, and I just took my first Cat A jump with my new fiance, Aubrey. We went out last week and had a GREAT day at Startskydiving in Middletown.
I actually asked her to marry me when we landed, so I couldn't have asked for more. Ray and David, my jump masters were top notch as was my instructor, John. As a matter of fact, I saw that Ray posts here, so a huge thanks to Ray Dutch.
Needless to say, I'm here because I kinda liked it, and so did she;)
We're both planning to go back this week and continue with the training. Damn these expensive hobbies/lifestyle choices!
Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name's Cameron, and I just took my first Cat A jump with my new fiance, Aubrey. We went out last week and had a GREAT day at Startskydiving in Middletown.
I actually asked her to marry me when we landed, so I couldn't have asked for more. Ray and David, my jump masters were top notch as was my instructor, John. As a matter of fact, I saw that Ray posts here, so a huge thanks to Ray Dutch.
Needless to say, I'm here because I kinda liked it, and so did she;)
We're both planning to go back this week and continue with the training. Damn these expensive hobbies/lifestyle choices!

You liked Ray huh.... well that just means you have a screw loose too :P

Kidding of course.... glad you had fun! Ray is cool and I'm sure he will apreciate you posting this.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Thanks Rob. It was fun.

So you jump at Lebanon? How is it over there?

I love it! Smaller aircraft but good people! I have some friends over at Start of course but I have been jumping with this DZ since I started. You would love both but you should stick with the same DZ throughout your jump training. Once you are licensed if you wanna stop on by feel free. :)
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Well, we're headed back out to do our cat C1 jumps this afternoon. Thinking this one will be a much more relaxed jump hopefully since it will be less "busy" than the previous two.

It's still strange how amped I get before going. I'm literally vibrating. It's not really fear but it's not all together pleasant either. Can't wait for this aspect to fade away:P

Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin