psk99

Just got A license!

I haven't posted here since I first started AFF, but am happy to have earned my A license this Saturday! Can't thank the folks at AerOhio enough! It has been an awesome experience. Skydiving is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Can't wait to get back to the DZ! B| (will add License # when it arrives/ 9 months in sport)

Thanks! Everyone was really cool at the DZ. Several experienced jumpers were super about getting me into some RW jumps immediately--so you are absolutely right...it is only getting better! Having the time of my life! After reading some of the posts here, I have a great appreciaton for the experiences that I am getting.

Thanks! Everyone was really cool at the DZ. Several experienced jumpers were super about getting me into some RW jumps immediately--so you are absolutely right...it is only getting better! Having the time of my life! After reading some of the posts here, I have a great appreciaton for the experiences that I am getting.

Congrats on the A license! Yes, it's really cool when some of the more experienced folks include you in group dives, and that will start to happen more frequently the more that people get to know you at the DZ. Heck even the venerable SkyMama has been known to jump with newbies like us!
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

Heck even the venerable SkyMama has been known to jump with newbies like us!

I am always happy to jump with newbies. The excitement on their faces make the jump more exciting for me. I just wish more of them knew how to freefly! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon