marcslove

new from Colorado

I feel ya man. I live up in broomfield,co (north of denver) and between the wind and random march/april snow storms I've been waiting weeks to get jumps 2 n 3. >:(

Looks like 60 degrees and 9mph winds sw for Saturday. So it looks like our dry spell is coming to an end. ;)

Hope to see you around sometime.

Tyler

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."-William Arthur Ward

broncoty, where do you jump from. Mile-hi? I think your weather might even be worse than mine. I go down to Canon City. I love it there. How do you like your dz

I jump at colorado sky sports in boulder. I could also go to mile hi there about the same distance from me.

I like it at css. When/if i get licensed ill probably travel around and say hi to some of the other dz's in the state. Are you jumping at high sky or Skydive the rockies?
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."-William Arthur Ward

I jump at High Sky. Originally I went there because
they offerred static line. Static line was the best choice for me. I love it there. It's a very small dz, so you get to know everyone quickly. Maybe I'll see you around.
Marc

nice man. IM at css because they have IAD. See ya round