skycamefalling

The day is finally here!!!

After a month or so after my first post I am finally starting my AFF tomorrow morning. I just did one 6 minute session in the tunnel on Thursday and one 12 min session last night to help better prepare me for tomorrow. Check back later for updates on my progress. I cant wait!!!
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Congrats! Are you doing your AFF in Lodi? If so, I hope the weather cooperates for you. I did my AFF there in November and will be out there on Thursday for a birthday jump. Look me up if you're around, would love to meet the new student who will be buying all of the beer! Have fun and don't forget to arch! :)

No regrets.....

Yeah I am doing it in Lodi. The weather does kinda suck though. But it looks like Wed and Thurs will look pretty good. I am working with Ed and will be out there the next few days.

awesome!! have tons of fun!! it'll be a blasty blast.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Well I just finished my first day. The weather was pretty crappy to say the least. So I spent the day going over emergency procedures, equipment checks, malfunctions and dive flows. All really great info, especially when you are one on one with your instructor. As much as I wanted to jump today, I am ok with not being able to. This gives me even more time to go thru everything I learned today and get it memerized. Tomorrow is sunny blue skies with some clouds. Perfect for jumping.

Well today was my final day of my AFF. It was such an awesome time and I had soooooo much fun doing it. I am lucky to have not had to repeat any jumps. Ed was a great instructor. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to learn. I ended the day with jump #7 which was my first solo jump. Now its time for some real funB|