miranda09

Hello All

I'm new here and new to the sport. I have made 2 jumps so far and absolutely love it!!! My girlfriend backed out after the first jump :(. I am going to keep going but am trying my hardest to talk her into doing it with me. Lots of cool people in this sport!

Just wanted to say hi!

I'm new here and new to the sport. I have made 2 jumps so far and absolutely love it!!! My girlfriend backed out after the first jump :(. I am going to keep going but am trying my hardest to talk her into doing it with me. Lots of cool people in this sport!

Just wanted to say hi!

A girlfriend or a girlfriend girlfriend? :o

Btw, I'm Skittles and I'll be one of the local pervs. But at least I'm young so I'm not as creepy as turtle or that other one.

Oh yeah and welcome.

Just wanted to say hi!

A girlfriend or a girlfriend girlfriend? :o

Btw, I'm Skittles and I'll be one of the local pervs. But at least I'm young so I'm not as creepy as turtle or that other one.

Oh yeah and welcome.

bwahahahahaha :ph34r:

Welcome to the sky, and good luck with the pervs on DZ.com!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Miranda...

Skits,

ummmm, lemme see, without offending any of them (I'd hate to leave someone off the list), off the top of my head...

Cocheese
Divot
Slappie
J...

I could go on and on... :ph34r::) (love ya boys) B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Miranda...

Skits,

ummmm, lemme see, without offending any of them (I'd hate to leave someone off the list), off the top of my head...

Cocheese
Divot
Slappie
J...

I could go on and on... :ph34r::) (love ya boys) B|

g

and dont forget the ever loved sexist shah :ph34r::D(think thats how you spell it? sorry if i butchered it)

oh and wecome! :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.