drkramm

me again

know i already posted buutttttttt ... as of yesterday i graduated AFF .. and did one fun jump solo .. weird jumping and not *having* to do anything ... just did 2 flips then a lil practice on turning/forward motion

and my landing pattern all be it sloppy got me home with no problems

started aff 2nd week in October

now for my a license

thanks yea i have one more coach jump im doing this Sunday .. have 3 assisted packs but going to be going down this Saturday for more ... and once i started the coach jumps i figured out the landing pattern and last weekend even with hardly any low level wind i got withing about 10 feet of the target on both jumps and walked them both ... i was pumped

congratulations on finishing aff, way to knock it out. where are you jumping at?

thanks im quite happy

i jump at keystone skydive center .. awesome group of people

did 3 more packs today .. and as i was finishing up the last one the dzo/rigger placed a piece of paper with my name on top of the container .... i just said "really?!?!" haha so i guess im jumping my first pack tomorrow .. hope it doesn't open too hard

HAHAH! good luck! ;)

im sure youll be fine :)
(if it was me id just be praying the damn thing opened correctly! lol)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Excellent - once you've got your A the doors will open to a whole new world of sub-disciplines - RW, FreeFly, Wing Suit, CRW and FUN :)

yea im leaning towards freefly and wingsuits ... on my 8th aff jump (back/front loops) i was sit flying and fell in love lol .. and after i get alot of experience i wanna try a wing suit out