jtawesome

first jump last week 10-17-2009. awesome!!

Hello everyone, im joe, and i just last weekend completed my first jump. It was the most amazing thing i have ever experienced. Im hooked and cant wait to jump again.

My jump was at las vegas, the one out in boulder, 15000 feet.

Totally altered my life, why live here on earth when we can be above it, if not just for a moment at a time.

I guess the next step is to take the classes and prepare for a solo jump.

Pure awesomeness!! I love it. Cant wait to go again. i cant believe i waited so long to do it. 28 years, but at least i have plenty of time ahead of me. Heres hoping.

Thanks for reading my post. Hopefully i will make some new friends along the way and learn some things too.

-jt

love at first jump. happened to me too in may, now im 2 jumps away from having my a card knocked out. save up a bunch of money and get an aff or a license package if you want to get into the sport cause its cheaper in the long run.

good luck and blue skies
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Hi everyone who reads this, i did it again, it took a while and a few winded out attempts and one trip to the wrong dropzone, but i got another jump under my belt now and am really looking forward to taking the aff classes to get certified and jump solo. I made my 2nd jump at jean nv, at las vegas extreme skydiving, and i got to say it was an awesome experience, the staff was rad the conditions were great and everyone had a blast. My girlfriend and best buddy jumped too! My instructor was scotty and i would recomend him to anyone, he was cool. Although i did see a bit of ductape in the plane, the pilot didnt seem woried about it and he was the only one with out a chut on so i didnt worry about it either. Haha. Now its time to save for the aff classes, might as well make these jumps count toward somthing. Yaaahooo. I love it and am looking forward to many more jumps.

Blue skies here i come

Jt

Awesome dude!
I just wanna say, for the next few weeks, just eat bread and drink water, so you can get to do your AFF sooner ;). I'll best you'll love it! I did mine last august, and since then I'm totally hooked to the sport. I just don't have days when I'm not thinking about skydiving, it's just the best :D. You'll notice it from the small things, like always looking for blue skies, even on days when you're not jumping, to getting to the DZ again, and just knowing you'll be havin' a blast!

It's just the best thing ever :D

Blue Skies mate!

Welcome to skydiving, now kiss your money goodbye! What's a little top ramen between friends, anyway?
I just started my AFP (almost same as AFF, but you jump with 1 instructor instead of 2 for your first few jumps) recently, it's the best thing I've ever done with my time/money/soul! Can't wait to hear how you're first solo goes, it's a whole new zen like experience being under the canopy alone! Good luck and blue skies!
Andrea