joelivewire

passed aff level one skydive dallas

yea i have moved on to level 2 aff at skydive dallas.thanks to my wonderful instructor Ron Shipp .i was really had a feeling of uncertainty at the beginning of class.(after doing two tandems at different drop zones in the dfw area)but by the time class was over i had so much knowledge and piece of mind about the equipment and with my abilities that my jump went very well.I didnt perform perfect but i did remember 95 percent of what i was taught.and made a stand up landing on my first jump.yea yea yea...also my two jump instructors were very high quality(Jeff and Josh)because im a 215 lbs jumper and they were there every step of the way...thanks guys i will be back next payday. overall skydive dallas is awsome.:)

Congratulations. Welcome aboard. :)
I was at Skydive Dallas this weekend and probably saw you.

I encourage you to take advantage of our current good weather. If you let your training spread out into the lousy winter weather you will likely be frustrated (I speak from personal experience). [:/]

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Yes you can jump in the winter. The only time they close down is over Christmas and New Years. All he was saying is that it gets cold as hell at altitude;). I jump all year just the same, but alot of pansys wont jump as much over the winter.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

but alot of pansys wont jump as much over the winter.

psshhhh...I don't know what you're talking about... la la la...yeah, I'm one of those pansies (I still come out to play...just not jump). :D
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity