68w10p

PASS AFF Today.

Today I complete my level 6 and 7 today.

14 jump Level 6 I corrected my body position when exiting out of the Cessna. Fix my back flips. I had to do 3 of them. I only had to do the back flips.
I wave off and pull at right Alt.

15 jump Level 7 I had a good spot from the aircraft. I line the it up right. I got the teacher to verify that I was right. He OK it, I got into position to exit out. I had a clean exit and good body position. Check Alt still good.
I did my first front flip rolled onto my back and recover. Check Alt still good. Second one did it again and recover from that also. Check Alt. Still good. I did the last front flip perfect.

I oriented to the Caddo Lake and then I did a 180degree and track for 3 sec. I wave off and pull at right Alt

Only 10 more to go now. chip away at it LOL

Besafe everyone and have a Great Day
V/R
Edward ;)

15 jumps, huh? Good for you for sticking with it! It took me 13, so I'm sure we had some similar experiences trying to pass ;) Don't feel pressured to complete your A License requirements in the next 10 jumps. Remember that you're doing this for fun! If it takes 30, 35 jumps to get that A, nothing lost, right? My advice for you is to get some fun jumps in and work on some of the basics for yourself before paying for coached jumps. That way you don't have to waste the money just to repeat them if you don't get it at first. Blue ones!
AFF 1: $320
AFF 6: $850
Beer: $36
Not having to wear the bright blue spandex student jumpsuit because it's the only one small enough to fit me: Priceless