joelivewire

starting my aff training at skydive dallas

I jump at SDD mostly on fridays. They have a great staff and great vibe! After your jump stick around after the sun goes down and hang out. If you can do your jump on a friday or sat there will be more people to hang out with when the beer light goes on. The other DZ's around here have a great vibe but are smaller and dont have as good of a facility! Hope you enjoy your course and first AFF jump. If you have any questions about the DZ then let me know. If you make it out on a friday come and say hi (you cant miss me)!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Come out Saturday and hang out for the Luau. You can get to know some others going through AFF and SDU as well as the regular jumpers. It'll be a lot of fun. Just crash in the bunkrooms and get up for your FJC in the morning. Hope to see you there. :)

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Yea just look for john deere!

Are you green with a big, yellow logo across your belly? How is he supposed to go off that? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon