Pink1980

Newbie in Canada

I started with my first jump on 14th June and got addicted to skydiving! I am now at 16 jumps and loving it. I did the graduated Freefall path and am finally at 10,000ft. However my stability is a bit random. I did my first dive out last week which was quickly followed by 4 (unintentional) back flips! Where as other time I am a lot more stable, I guess I need to be more patient, I just can't wait to get better!
;)

I really want to get my A licence by the end of the summer, I will definately practice the arch on land. Unfortunately no wind tunnel close by. Think the only good one in Canada is in Montreal and it is a lot cheaper to fly to San Francisco and use the one there!! I am probably going fly there and try it, funds permitting! but it will probably help a lot.

Pink,

Welcome to a sport with friends for a lifetime and then some B|
Just think of touching the ground with your pelvis. and relax, oh yeah keep you eyes on your instructor ;)

Good luck and have fun.!!!!B|

v/r
Paul
"Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you!"