Matitemel

Hiya!!! 1st jump when I was 10! :)

Hiya! I'm new in this forum, and also new in Australia! (from france) I love skydiving but I didn't really have the opportunity to practice it (and as everybody knows, it's very expensive!!).

I did my first jump when I was ten years old in France and it was so goooood! I did 2 other ones when I was 15 and 18 ! :)
Mélanie

Check out my new website!!! :) www.greentimes.com.au or the page on FB Green Times !!!

Hey!!

Thanks a lot! :)

Yeah actualy I jumped with my father's friend !! :)
And you know, 12 years ago (I'm 22), it was much more easier!! We didn't have all those problems to jump...now you need to have a certain age, your ID...and a blue blue sky !!!

I enjoyed so much and I took a video so it's a good souvenir!! :)

So many people told me that I'm very lucky because we are not allowed normaly..

So what about you? :)
Mélanie

Check out my new website!!! :) www.greentimes.com.au or the page on FB Green Times !!!

Lucky you getting to jump so young!!!:P

I saw my first sskydive at seven and have been waiting to jump ever since!

I just turned 18 and make first AFF next thursday B|

Anyway your lucky you were able to jump that young...im jealous.

Briles

Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

Hi Sligerapie!!!
Thks! Wouaou 28! Why didn't you do it before?
Was it a dream for you?!! :)

Yes, I've always wanted to jump since I saw jumpers on the DZ near my house. Even have a picture of me in a harnass that one of the jumpers was kind enough to put on me just for the fun of it :-)
Just never got to do it. Since at least once a year I would say that I wanted to jump "some day", my bf gave me a tandem for my birthday two years ago. That was the beginning.... LOL
Don't try to live forever, you will not succeed!

Hey Briles!

Yeah for most of people (like you) it's a dream to jump!!! Yeah I know that I was so lucky..I always thank my dad for that :) and also my dad's friend: Pierre! He's an amazing guy!!!

I'm so happy for you, for your first jump!!! You finally gonna realize it! :) Do you want to continue after? I mean pass your PAC (I don't really know ow it's called in english, sorry)!!
Mélanie

Hey Mr Biceps!!!!

Yeah, think I gonna jump again..It's just a question of money!! If I could afford, I would jump everyday and pass all the exams!!!! :)

But definitly, I want to do one in Australia!
I live in Sydney...just arrived one month and a half ago...what about you? Whic place do you recommend? I know 3 places in Sydney but I want some advices..

So, do you jump? where?
Mélanie

hey Slingerapie!

Such a good story :)

So kind of your brother!! It's really probably the best gift that you could have in your life!!! :)

You know I was used to help promoting and selling jumps and it is common to offer it as a gift for birthdays, anniversaries....and people don't regret it! They are always really happy!

Yeah I guess that it must have been so good if it was a dream !!! :)
Mélanie

YES!!!

I definetly want to progress through the sport.

Thats the reason i chose AFF instead of tandem as my first jump. To help me start that much closer to getting my A liscense.

Briles
Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55