LUVZJUMPIN

Another New Guy Saying Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone!
In early April, A good friend asked if I wanted to get certified as a skydiver. All I could say is hell yes. On the 12th we headed to Skydive Orange for the AFF course and I will never be the same. We ended up doing tandems after getting some advice. I loved the jump and was asking questions about course before we even got to the ground. Two weeks later I started AFF and am glad I did. I
I got my A License 2 weeks ago. I’m so lucky A license 55555. Yep, 5 digits of 5s. Sorry about the ranting, I get a little carried away.
Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi to everyone out there. It’s a pleasure to get involved in such a good sport with even better people. Thanks Brian
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii354/youngbuck5757/personal/PROFILE.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the air. 55555... not too hard to remember. I tried to get 50000 for my "A" but missed out. Seems there would have been some deal made of that milestone in the community but, not really.

Welcome again. Be safe and Blue Sky's!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

...and we all jump out of perfectly good airplanes.

I have been doing aviation maintenance for a very long time. Trust me when I say that there is no such thing. Skydiving is a good skill to have when flying in some aircraft I have seen. ;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68