Cincyjumper

New Cincinnati skydiver here

Hey everyone I'm another one of those people who have been lurking on here for months before deciding to join :)
Anyway I did my first jump(tandem) at Start Skydiving back in October and got hooked. After another tandem in March I decided to use my tax return money for AFF which I began 2 weeks ago. 3 jumps into it and ready for cat C as soon as the weather is good. Hopefully tomorrow B|
Any other people here jump at Start?

Hey thanks guys! Start Skydiving is an awesome DZ. Seriously the people, planes, facilities, and everything rocks. The only complaint has been the windy weather we've had which grounds us students [:/]

I'm sure there are plenty of people who use their tax return money for jumping ;)

Hey Patrick,

There are actually quite a few Cincy jumpers. We used to be all spread out between the DZ's mentioned above but slowly everyone is migrating to Start. Great proximity and great facilties. You're right about the wind, this is the worst season opener in terms of wind I have seen since i started jumping a few years ago. You'll find that once you get into jumping you're more aware of the weather and realize we live in a crappy area for wind and percipitation.

Anyway, good to have you around. Just wait til the weather settles down and we start having some weekend parties ;)

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero