lauracaroline

Hallo!

Hi. I'm not new to skydiving, but I am new to dropzone.com.

My name is Laura (obviously) and I'm a student at USC and a member and the former vp of the Flying Gamecocks (the only cocks that fly for those of you that weren't aware). :)

My home dz is Skydive Carolina in Chester, SC...and may I say they rock! I am so lucky to have found such an awesome skydiving community close by.

I am in the process of completing AFF (whenever I'm not off jet setting) and hopefully I'll finish it by the end of July.

Blue Skies,
LC

Welcome to the world of skydiving and congrats on finding a great home DZ for yourself.

Flying cocks?
I just hope YOU don't have one.
:D:D:D

Yeah, you're gonna fit in here very nicely.
:D:D:D

Tell James I said hello and then give him some shit for me.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Welcome! I used to live in South Carolina... it was always so funny to me to hear male cheerleaders yellin "You can't lick our cocks" hehe! ;) Some people in SC being so, how shall I say, ultra conservative and all. LOL!

Anyway... just wanted to say Hi...

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

Welcome! I used to live in South Carolina... it was always so funny to me to hear male cheerleaders yellin "You can't lick our cocks" hehe! ;) Some people in SC being so, how shall I say, ultra conservative and all. LOL!

:P What can I say...we have an AMAZING sports program, and such great cheerleaders....lol....

I have a shirt that says cock territory on the back and people who aren't from around here don't get it so I get some pretty odd looks when I'm visiting family out in Seattle. lol.